Why Choose the Curriculum Matrix
Easy, Effective Learning
Curriculum Matrix® comes pre-loaded with your state standards, the Common Core standards and access to over 500,000 pieces of content. It also includes the EdGate Curricular Concepts to help with lesson planning. The Curriculum Matrix® is a customizable tool that you can use to augment any textbook or curriculum that you are currently using in your classroom.
If you are looking for new ways to create lessons for use in your classroom, the Matrix is a perfect guide for that process! All the content in the Matrix has been evaluated and reviewed for educational value and also correlated by subject expert professional educators who have reviewed every piece of EdGate Aligned Content. And if that is not enough, you can retrieve Google-searched content that is targeted to educational subjects, making your search results much better right from the outset.
Curriculum Matrix® has it all
- Curriculum Plan Builder: Template-driven technology and an online editing tool
- Standards in the Curriculum Matrix®: Inclusion of any standard set identified by the teacher or a district. Standards are all reviewed for alignment and display associated lessons.
- Correlation Tool: Align any piece of user generated content or additional resource using the EdGate Alignment System.
- Search Tool: Pre-loaded with 500,000 grade-specific lessons, assessments and resources. The search function allows teachers to search by standard, content, curricular concept or textbook (optional).
- Publisher Content (District Subscription): If publisher content has been aligned by EdGate and the District holds a subscription to that content, access may be integrated within the Curriculum Matrix®.
- Textbook Alignments (Optional): A Table of Contents index for any of the 400 textbooks indexed in the EdGate Repository.
- Curriculum Collaboration Tools: Every user has the ability to use Web 2.0 functions to comment, share and evaluate content.
- Professional Development Content (Optional): A District may opt to add the Professional Development version of the Curriculum Matrix® which allows teachers to access Professional Development standards and content that specifically addresses continuing education for educators, including Best Practices.
- Customer Care: The EdGate team is always ready to help and provides the following to support end-users:
- Help Document and FAQ’s published in the Customer Care system
- Help Ticket Procedure to ensure that your questions are answered immediately
A link to Twitter is included on the Login Page. This provides each user with updates about content and changes to the Curriculum Matrix®.